See it, measure it & report it
Site progress monitoring, erosion monitoring
and other repeat visit surveys
Details photorealistic models using drone based photogrammetry and lidar.
This can be further enhanced with the use of terrestrial photogrammetry and lidar.
Roof top visual inspection reports; remote inspections; and thermal inspections.
Drones are transforming the way we see the world
A drone is an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). UAVs can either be Fixed-Wing drones or Multi-Rotor drones.
As drones get more affordable and versatile they are becoming more accessible to all sorts of people who would have never been mapping before. However, a professional surveyor who has an in-depth understanding of modelling the real world can produce better quality models. Surveyors have an in-depth understanding of measuring and modelling the real world. Surveyors understand what goes in has a direct bearing on what comes out. Building in precision means a process that often involves work without a single point being measured. A full understanding of precision and repeatability and a rigorous approach to data gathering transforms average data into precise data that is also accurate. Efficient workflows, compliant with the CAA GVC using survey-grade DJI drones underpin that.
We provide the following drone services:
- Drone Mapping: Photogrammetric or Lidar surveys. Drone mapping is far quicker to measure than a conventional topographical survey. Comparable survey-grade data is achievable with the correct workflow.
- Inspection reports: Roof and inaccessible location inspection, condition and thermographic reports. These can be particularly useful when inspecting equipment where safety is a concern.
- Progress reports: repeated flight monitoring and progress for construction and civil works.
- 3d modelling: 30 years experience of mapping and modelling the real world.
- Crop surveys: Map your farmland with ease and routinely monitor your crops.
- Videography: Video footage can be great for cataloguing assets or recording events.
- Photography: Photos can also provide a great record of assets and events.