Drone Inspection Services
Drones equipped with cameras and other sensors can be used by our surveyors to quickly and efficiently inspect structures, buildings, and other assets for defects and damage. This can include things like roofs, bridges, pipelines, powerlines and more.
Using drones for inspection can provide several benefits over traditional methods, such as:
- Speed: Drones can cover large areas quickly, allowing surveyors to complete inspections in a fraction of the time it would take using traditional methods.
- Safety: Drones can access hard-to-reach or dangerous areas without putting humans at risk.
- Precision: Drones can capture high-resolution images and video, providing surveyors with detailed information about the condition of the asset being inspected.
- Cost-effectiveness: Using drones for inspections can be more cost-effective than traditional methods, as it reduces the need for scaffolding, cherry pickers, or other specialized equipment.
- Comprehensive: A bird’s eye view of assets often reveals crucial details that can’t be seen from the ground.
In addition to inspection, drones can also be used to monitor assets to track changes and identify potential defects over time. This can help surveyors catch issues before they become major problems, and make more informed decisions about maintenance and repair.
Construction site inspection and progress monitoring with a drone
Drones can also be used for construction site inspection and progress monitoring. This can be especially useful for large construction projects, where it may be difficult for a project manager or supervisor to physically inspect every part of the site on a regular basis.
Using drones for construction site inspection can provide several benefits, such as:
- Improved visibility: Drones can capture high-resolution images and video of the entire construction site, providing project managers with a bird’s eye view of the progress and any potential issues.
- Real-time updates: Drones can be used to capture images and video on a regular basis, allowing project managers to track progress and identify any potential delays in real-time.
- Enhanced safety: Drones can access hard-to-reach or dangerous construction site areas without putting humans at risk.
- Increased efficiency: By using drones for construction site inspection and progress monitoring, project managers can save time and reduce the need for on-site visits, allowing them to focus on other essential tasks.
Overall, using drones for construction site inspection and progress monitoring can help project managers stay informed about the project’s status and make more informed decisions about how to allocate resources and address any issues that may arise.
Drone Roof Inspections: During construction, for routine maintenance or monitoring without scaffolding or expensive access equipment
Even on small construction sites where space is often restricted, with limited room for plant and machinery as a site develops. Being able to inspect and monitor a construction site from an elevated position has many advantages for site managers. If you can accurately and quickly check works without the need for scaffolding, cherry pickers or other lifting equipment, without any delay or obstruction to normal site operations, it will help managers trap problems early saving time and money.
Roof inspections and building inspection to find defects
Our drone roof inspections and building inspections can help you identify defects quickly and accurately. Our data collection process is cost-effective, safe and repeatable, allowing you to maximise efficiency, data coverage and deliverables. We are committed to making your project easier by providing comprehensive inspection services that reach places other surveys cannot.
Drone roof inspections and building inspections are important to identify defects that can be costly to repair. With our data collection services, you can quickly and efficiently assess the condition of your property. We help you to make the project easier by providing a cost-effective solution that is cheaper than cherry pickers, hoists or scaffolding. Our team have the experience and technology to provide targeted data acquisition in even the most difficult or inaccessible locations, so no detail is missed. No climbing, staging, crawl boards or safety gear are needed for personnel crossing dangerous fragile rooves. Make your project cheaper, faster and safer with our comprehensive data collection services.
Building inspection of fire-damaged properties with a drone for loss adjustment
Inspecting fire-damaged properties can be a dangerous task for personnel, but with a drone, this risk is eliminated. Our drones are perfect for inspecting hard-to-reach places for loss adjusters and structural engineers to assess a building from the inside and out without putting their safety at risk. A drone inspection could be with a camera for detailed videos and photographs and or scanners for more detailed and accurate assessments with a digital twin.
Heritage asset survey – close-up view of 3d digital twin showing
the level of detail possible with closerange photogrammetry
Inspection of utility infrastructure in hard to reach places